Links | SC Victim's Bill of Rights | Victim Services
· Must provide the Saluda Sheriff’s Office with your legal name, current address, and current telephone number (s).
· Must provide full detail of financial impact in a timely manner IF seeking restitution. For out of pocket expense incurred as a result of the offense.
· Submit the victim impact statement in a timely manner if it is to be considered in court.
· Notify Saluda Sheriff’s Office of your desire to attend any court proceedings.
· Provide law enforcement with accurate, honest and complete information.
· Contact law enforcement immediately if you are being threatened or harassed by the suspect in the case or third party.
· Cooperate fully with law enforcement and other agencies at all stages of the criminal process.